Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Craft Week - A Christmas Countdown



If you acquired your supplies last week, you probably can't wait to get started.

With outdoor work finished, I'm eager to pull out the sewing machine and sew again. Last week I sewed some dresses for my daughters. This week my goal is to make some new coverings for myself. Maybe then I can dream up some Christmas projects.

Sew Mama Sew always has a November series on Handcraft Holiday that inspires me every year with their ideas and free tutorials. I'm sure I'll have several new craft ideas before the month is out!

Prepare - Craft Week - last year's inspirational post

Craft Worksheet - free printable

What craft projects do you hope to do this November?

1 comment :

  1. Yay fun topic! :) Great time for sewing projects! I'm currently working on a unity-quilt for my parents for Christmas, another quilt for one of the ladies who is due (this month) and a couple of yo-yo wreaths. One of the wreaths I finished on a drive to camping last weekend. I'm praying I can get the quilt done before my friends baby is born :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails